Hot Tub Installation
Did you recently purchase a hot tub? Hot tubs are wonderful inventions but without power they tend to get a little cold. The professional electricians at Daniel Electric have performed hundreds of hot tub installations and have the experience you can trust to keep your family safe. Don’t rely on your brother-in-law or the local handyman who says they know what they’re doing. You could be setting yourself up for expensive repairs down the road. Many times homeowners have no idea they have an improper hot tub installation until they sell their home and end up paying for expensive repairs. Daniel Electric will get it right the first time. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means we won’t finish the job until you’re completely satisfied.
Did you know?
- All portable hot tubs and spas require ground fault protection (GFCI).
- The GFCI protection can be in the circuitry of the hot tub or installed on the main power feeding the tub.
- Most hot tub installations require 110V or 240V power.
- Most 240V spas are 50 amp rated and require #6 gauge wire.
- Hot tubs cannot be installed under power lines.
- A power shut off switch is required within sight of spa for safety purposes.
- All hot tubs are required to be properly grounded.
Customers who found this page usually looking for information about hot tub electrical installation, hot tub electrical wiring, hot tub wiring, hot tub installation, spa electrical installation, spa wiring or hot tub electrician.